Why put off until tomorrow, what you can get done today? Good advice for almost everything, but definitely great advice when it comes to the decision on holding off until Spring for your house wash and exterior painting and repairs.
- Better weather in the Fall than in Spring. Warmer and drier days and crisp cool nights are better than the damp, rainy and cold days that are typical of a Cape Cod & South Shore Spring. New and improved products perform great in temperature as low as 40 degrees so we can work outdoors well into December.
- Less foliage. Plant foliage is usually passed its prime or gone altogether which makes it easier to see the entire home and even less risk of damaging the plants.
- Save money and headaches later on. Find and fix problem areas before they can get worse over the cold, wet winter. Cracked or chipping paint are prime areas for mold and wood rot to settle in for a long winter’s nap!
- Save time in Spring. Taking care of the work now gives you a jumpstart on the Spring clean up.
- Look great in time for the Holidays. Painting your home in the Fall will have your home looking great before your parents and in-laws come to visit for the holidays.
BONUS: Caulking window and door frames can save you big money when it comes to keeping your home heated this winter!
With our in-house crew of house washers, painters and carpenters, we can make sure that your home or business is clean, fix any wood rot or repairs that may be needed, and schedule your exterior painting; all before the turkey comes out of the oven and the holiday shopping begins!