What if you’re in the mood for a lift, but don’t have the budget to paint every surface?
- If your walls have seen better days, definitely do those first. They are the first thing people see, so it has the biggest impact
- If you have to skip something, skip the ceilings. Most people don’t look up.
- Paint outdated kitchen cabinets and/or vanities for a quicker and more affordable solution to refacing or replacing
- Paint an accent wall to bring new dimension to a room
- Paint your front door for a dramatic entrance
- If your wall paint is in decent shape, just paint the trim for a bright, clean look